Ben Adam-Smith reviews the key decisions that may have led to failing to build an energy-efficient home within his desired 4-year timeframe.
Watch this video to get a refresher of the challenge Ben set himself in August 2016.
Five decisions that could have impacted on the progress
1. Spending two years doing research before starting my land search
2. Not being prepared to relocate to available plots
3. Not being prepared (or sometimes able) to pay over the odds
4. Not managing to enlist a homebuilding coach (architect/builder)
5. Not taking risks beyond a certain point